moma v0.7.65 beta
is available.Release Notes:
- [Mari] modo skin material support added besides modo's default BRDF material
- [Mari] List of available modo channels (effects) shows now their full name instead of modo's internal name
- [Mari] Bug fixed in Mari's automatic installer that created the path with a typo
_______________________________________ INSTRUCTIONS ___________________________________________Requirements:
- Windows XP, Vista, 7
- modo 601, modo 701
- Autodesk Maya 2012 SAP, Maya 2013, Maya 2014
- Mari 1.6, Mari 2.0Remember:
- Run Maya as Administrator
- First time your run moma (Maya) it will ask you to pick the folder where modo is installedInstall (Maya):
- Delete existing 'j3d_moma' folder from a previous version, and moma's shelf in Maya.
- Copy 'j3d_moma' folder into modo's Script folder
- Load 'INSTALL_MOMA.py' into a Python tab in Maya's script editor and run itInstall (Mari):
NOTE: Copy the 'j3d_moma' folder into modo's Scripts folder if you haven't already
- 1.- If you have Python and pywin32 installed in your system, just execute 'INSTALL_MOMA_MARI.py', inside 'j3d_moma' folder.
Otherwise, don't even bother, just follow the manual instructions.
- 1.- Add a new USER environment variable named MARI_SCRIPT_PATH
- 2.- Set its value to the 'mari' subfolder inside 'j3d_moma'. Example:
________________________________________ INFO __________________________________________
- moma's documentation in PDF is available in moma's UI (Maya), from a contextual menu (Alt + RMB)
- There's also a thread with some info and videos about moma. Make sure you check the 'How to install moma'
- Any questions, general feedback, discussions, etc... should be posted in the General Discussion
That's it. Looking forward to hearing about your experience with moma.
Have fun!Download moma v0.7.65